What is your opinion on the mess that happened during KCON LA? (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, I'm mae! Nice to meet you! <3 💕
What is your opinion on the mess that happened during KCON LA? (I can't find a good video about the threats for Kep1er but if anyone does, please let me know) Basically, Rain got a black ocean, a fan said to Yuna "Hurry up bch", Kep1er received gun threats but from what I found it was all fake and just used to get attention (no one was harmed), and there was a big thing about KCON being racist when in the employee requirements they only wanted people who were White or Asian. This problem later got fixed but many people believe that they made up a fake story just to avoid getting in trouble).
Rain "Black Ocean" video:

ITZY Yuna:

KCON employee requirements scandal:
KCON festival deletes and denounces 'racist' job listing - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
D

Deleted member 4423

I don't know much about this and honestly didn't know who Rain was until this but wasn't the reason people wanted to give Rain the black ocean is because of his treatment of a group under his label or something like that? (I haven't watched the video so please forgive me if it was explained in the video).
 
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know much about this and honestly didn't know who Rain was until this but wasn't the reason people wanted to give Rain the black ocean is because of his treatment of a group under his label or something like that? (I haven't watched the video so please forgive me if it was explained in the video).
It is pretty much something like that :)
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,621
Reactions Received
55,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,711
in terms of rain apparently he's treated his groups like shit before so make of that what you will

besides everyone is free to do whatever the F they want and if they want to black ocean him so be it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread