i dont think i need them tbh if i want to see something outside... i can go outside. :|
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 2 May 2022 #1 i dont think i need them tbh if i want to see something outside... i can go outside. :|
hxney_jun Joined 10 October 2021 Messages 3,577 Reactions Received 3,221 Website open.spotify.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 9,850 Fandom multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 2 May 2022 #2 im claustrophobic, so even in a small space, a window or light source makes me feel less congested. they're important to me. Reactions: doll
im claustrophobic, so even in a small space, a window or light source makes me feel less congested. they're important to me.
Dreamer_of_Songs Joined 1 May 2022 Messages 9,562 Reactions Received 11,209 Location Planet Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,938 Fandom Ujung Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 2 May 2022 #3 I don’t mind windows at all. I like to keep them close because I hate when the wind closes my door because it was cracked open.
I don’t mind windows at all. I like to keep them close because I hate when the wind closes my door because it was cracked open.
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 May 2022 #4 I like opening them and getting good lighting for selfies