what is your p u r p o s e ? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
To be able to better the lives of animals. Also be there for my boyfriend? (That sounds weird but he kind of told me that he lost faith in humanity and then I came along-I KNOW THAT IS CHEESY DON'T JUDGE)
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So kyoot :P
its kind of sad given everything he's told me but I'm glad I get to be the person he leans on <3
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like to think that my purpose is to help people. I just want to do good for the people around me.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
to worship jimin duh what a strange question
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and kodoku
D

Deleted member 74

When I think about it, I feel that I don't really have one, I just exist and do my best to get through each day
I say my purpose is to be kind to people, to teach kids well in the future, but one doesn't seem like it's really me anymore and the other feels like I'll never reach that stage so I feel stuck in the present without one, just time pushing me through my life
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread