what is your p u r p o s e ? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
To have no purpose at all is my purpose. Like if you know what you are on earth for.
You think too hard about accomplishing it.

So I say my purpose is not to have a purpose and do whatever, is how I feel.
As long as it's justly is all that matters.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't know really. At the minute all I try to do is spread positivity and help people with what ever advice I can give.

But I want to change the world, I want to help the people suffering, I want to help stop global warming. But I also want to change the world through my photography.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread