what is your relationship like with your parents??? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
crap ...

my scumbag dad was the absolute worst human ever .... he was abusive alcoholic he would hit us and abuse us mentally almost everyday ....my ignorant mom didn't do nothing until i turned 16 she took us and left to live with our aunt... i haven't seen him ever since.... then she got weird i think she hated us... every time i would talk with her she would respond with this mean dry tone.... i hate her :wat:... i don't speak with her anymore.... just my brothers and sisters... it's when those adults fail to mature...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sad to hear that : / but one cannot sadly choose their family.


Mine is rather good, it's better now that I live on my own. I used to fight with my mom a lot when I lived in house, our opinions on stuff don't really match and she's pretty controlling and overcaring person sometimes, really pushes her opinions. And when our opinions are often opposite, especially about lot of moral stuff like let's say she's very faithful christian when I'm pretty much atheist these days- it's just not good.

So now that I live on my own we don't have to be with each other all the time, and when I'm staying at family house there is other stuff to discuss and talk about so it doesn't have time to get that strained anymore. Having breather is good.

My dad is bit opposite from my mother, not that our opinions really match either, but he is opposite of pushy, but in other hand he does come off as uncaring sometimes and by that I mean not parental. So although me and my mom fight a lot, I think we are closer ^^;

It is faulty, very much so, but still that's what I got and it's important for me ^^
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Pretty good. We disagree, fight a bit, but we love each other and everything’s cool
congratz to ks press lol.


My dad died due to my zodiac sign ( wow that pun )
And I live with my mum
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m sorry to hear that. No one should have to grow up in abusive family.

My relationship with my parents is good. They’re good people and I love them a lot. We’re not incredibly close and they don’t know everything about me; but I do feel that they care for me a lot.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have no siblings, it's just me and my parents and all three of us live in different places due to work although mom and dad meet up every alternate weekend. But I live in an altogether different state lol so :umjicry:

I mean at the end of the day, we're close I guess. My mom can be overcontrolling and pushy, but I also know she loves us with all her heart and she means the world to me. Dad isn't that involved but yeah it's fine I guess.

There are major arguments and disagreements but we're there for each other when it matters.
 
Joined
16 April 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
my mom she's like my friend i tell her everything (tho she nag all the time and sure we fight sometimes lol) but most of the time i feel sorry and sad for her . she never thougt of herself always put us first and sacrifice alot for us i wish i could do more for her
my dad is another story im not gonna lie i hated him at some point when i was a child he was a good dad to us but not a good husband every weekend he come drink , he insulted her .. it's been years since he quit alchol and now he changed and even dosn't smoke or drink anymore
but i think it's too late she lost her youth and now she has a chronic illness neurological disorders
over all they both love us equally and do alot of things to us i'm thankfull for them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm sorry :( <3

as for me, there's hardly anything left of my family. Too many bad things have happened and were done with few apologies exchanged... and now we talk every now and then and I pretend it's okay for their sake. I've forgiven, I wish them well.. it doesn't hurt me anymore

"sometimes solutions aren't so simple, sometimes goodbye's the only way"
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am very close. I have a very great bond with my mom and I am able to tell her about everything. I have never had an argument with her growing up though. My mom had me pretty young, so we have a special bond and she is like someone that I can count on. She have complete trust of what I choose to do with my life as long as it something that will make me happy. My step-dad have been a dad to me more than my biological dad. I have known him all my life and I am glad to have him in my life. To me he is my dad. We may not be real blood, but he was there for me since I was a little toddler and he treat me as his own.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wayvoutsold
D

Deleted member 74

I have an understanding with my parents, we get along mostly well and they're both good people with good hearts.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread