the only thing, remembering faces.. :zoomeyes:
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 March 2020 #21 the only thing, remembering faces..
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh ♡ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 15 March 2020 #22 I can rap like Yoongi.
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 15 March 2020 #23 My little brother does that OP I can roll my stomach like a bellydancer
Jichuus Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 719 Reactions Received 6,480 Location Buddy Hole @ Zoom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 March 2020 #24 I can do the splits. Think that’s pretty much it
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,180 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,696 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 15 March 2020 #25 I guess being overly affectionate to those I care about? Lovey dovey feelings <3
lostinwvnderland Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,118 Reactions Received 2,529 Location ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 March 2020 #26 I can do anime voice acting in Japanese. I wanted to be a voice actress when I was young, so I use to practice in my room for fun.
I can do anime voice acting in Japanese. I wanted to be a voice actress when I was young, so I use to practice in my room for fun.