What is your skin type and how hard is it to take care of? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
dry, oily, both?
I got a oily face that requires constant attention everyday. I have to use a lot of lighter products especially moisturizer otherwise they break me out. :nekosweat:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I would say normal to mixed. I used to get pimples, need a lot of skincare. Salycilic acid helped me a lot with pimples and scars. It’s a bit better now :maheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I have combination skin , both dry and oily, but I don’t think it’s very sensitive

My routine is:
1. Elta MD Foaming Facial Cleanser
2. Hada Labo Shirojyun Whitening Lotion
3. Hidaka Pure Gold Horse Oil

✨Additional✨
- sleep on a satin pillowcase
- applying MD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen (tho I’m looking for better sunscreen options currently after the purito news)
- applying tret when needed

i want to try adding actives and such but I’m not as interested in skincare as I was when i first developed my regime so I’m procrastinating on that

my skin type is pretty easy to take care of I guess. I can go a few days without skincare and look a little wack but not totally disgusting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread