- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Eeh me and @goyo will manage to educate you in these harsh conditions
No textbook stuff, I need visuals![]()
Eeh me and @goyo will manage to educate you in these harsh conditions
No textbook stuff, I need visuals![]()
Eeh not what I signed up forEeh me and @goyo will manage to educate you in these harsh conditions
of course we will manage.Eeh me and @goyo will manage to educate you in these harsh conditions
I expected helpful lessons not theoryof course we will manage.
we are the golden girls of the forum![]()
We can only help with the theoretical partEeh not what I signed up for
I need practical skills![]()
Ofc we areof course we will manage.
we are the golden girls of the forum![]()
maybe both wil fitI expected helpful lessons not theory![]()
that's why we are the perfect duoOfc we are![]()
that's why we are the perfect duo![]()
![]()
Too bad we can’t sing and we are not korean, kpop world would shake with us
Oh yeah, too bad that bunny butt is shaken only by us and we can’t sing. But we can feature big names![]()
oh yeah. kpop would shake it's bunny butt with us if we could sing and if we were korean. hottest due would be a huge topic
it defently is unfurtunate. and yes we could feature big namesOh yeah, too bad that bunny butt is shaken only by us and we can’t sing. But we can feature big names![]()
I don't need to consult experts for theory thoWe can only help with the theoretical part![]()
That's more like itmaybe both wil fit![]()
Just like our flop anonit defently is unfurtunate. and yes we could feature big names![]()
an anon happened?Just like our flop anon![]()
Ah I think it was a nightmarean anon happened?can't remember one
seems like a nightmare to me at leastAh I think it was a nightmare![]()