- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
What is your 'toxic to yourself' trait?
Mine is something that I have been noticing the past year, but it took a
TikTok video for me to finally accept that this is probably my biggest flaw
even when it shouldn't be.
When I love someone, truly love them - I will do anything for them. No matter
how much they have hurt me, they can hurt me a thousand times over but if they
called me and told me they needed me I'd pack my things and drive to them
immediately without a second thought. I love hard, and while it's not often I love
like this - the loves that I do have like this, completely devour me most often.
Mine is something that I have been noticing the past year, but it took a
TikTok video for me to finally accept that this is probably my biggest flaw
even when it shouldn't be.
When I love someone, truly love them - I will do anything for them. No matter
how much they have hurt me, they can hurt me a thousand times over but if they
called me and told me they needed me I'd pack my things and drive to them
immediately without a second thought. I love hard, and while it's not often I love
like this - the loves that I do have like this, completely devour me most often.