What is your.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Favorite food?

Is there a favorite food you want to try?

My Favorite food is French Toast!
images.jpg
Brioche-French-Toast-1x1.jpg

And My Favorite Food I want to try is Rice Balls! I see them all t.he time in shows and i've never actually had one😅
images-1.jpg
onigiri.jpg

How are you? How's Your Day? I hope it's been great! Love Chu!~:pandalove:

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd like to try Korean food. Japanese and Chinese food restaurants aren't that hard to find, but there isn't many Korean ones. I'm not sure about exact dish though. Maybe bbq korean style, where u grill ur meat?
 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Favorite food?

Is there a favorite food you want to try?

My Favorite food is French Toast!
images.jpg
Brioche-French-Toast-1x1.jpg

And My Favorite Food I want to try is Rice Balls! I see them all t.he time in shows and i've never actually had one😅
images-1.jpg
onigiri.jpg

How are you? How's Your Day? I hope it's been great! Love Chu!~:pandalove:

My favorite food has to be sushi.

The foods I want to try are quite a few Thai dishes and some Korean bbq.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:susPepe:Probably lamb hotpot god I love lamb hotpot
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ASIAN FOOD <3 i just love asian food i don't know why it like i was born to eat asian food. befor i got into anime and asian music, my fave thing was to read and eat asian food.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
fav foods - sushi and strawberries
and I wanna try bubble tea :)
I love all of those! I actually had my first bubble tea a couple weeks ago!~😁 It was really good!~
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love italian food
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
fav foods - sushi and strawberries
and I wanna try bubble tea :)
bubble tea ... :pikahappy:

favourite food are couscous and raclette
I want to try more Asian street food
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
My favourite food has be biryani. I don't mind any type: chicken, mutton or vegetable. They're all amazing~

I would love to try Korean food and authentic sushi and Italian food one day.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My favorite food is Pizza and chicken.I also love anything that is vanilla and strawberry flavor. Like if you check all the Japanese snacks that I buy it all strawberry flavor.

I also want to try Indian foods.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Favourite food ever is sushi <3

It just melts in your mouth and with wasabi, even better!
Food I want to try is oysters (but I always find their look so unappealing and gross.) : /
 
D

Deleted member 74

I truly love to eat :')
Food that I really want to try is Korean food, I've never tried and I hope to one day :<
It's really difficult to pick a favourite..I'll just choose 3 :yes: Sushi, pasta and chickpeas
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread