What is you're dream house (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
A beach mansion!
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA
Joined
18 January 2021
Messages
2
Reactions Received
1
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When I was a kid, I had a dream to live in the countryside. I wanted to own a farm with a lot of animals. Then I grew up. Now it seems so hard to buy a house and afford to live in a small village. But I hope, I will be able to afford that someday. This will be the date when I get rid of the buying city. But now I have to grow kids. My twins are only four now. They go to one of the wonderful daycare centres Brooklyn called Little Scholars. They enjoy that place. So, I can't force them to live in a house among chickens and cows. But it could be interesting for them. Is there anyone here who has kids? Or am I the only young parent here?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread