What is… (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,624
Reactions Received
18,293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,379
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I had honey bbq salmon for breakfast on Sunday. I eat a lot of lunch foods for breakfast because I make them in bulk a lot of the time and that can be easier. Soup makes a regular appearance on my breakfast menu.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,491
Reactions Received
41,095
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,705
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I had honey bbq salmon for breakfast on Sunday. I eat a lot of lunch foods for breakfast because I make them in bulk a lot of the time and that can be easier. Soup makes a regular appearance on my breakfast menu.
I also eat lunch for breakfast, especially soup. Warm soups make magic to my tummy, such a comfy feeling.
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,457
Reactions Received
9,468
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,988
Gender
Male
I be on a Paleo diet since 2 years. So I eat sardines, herring, or cold chicken drumsticks and salad for breakfast instead of bread, toast, or cereals - when I have breakfast at all. They have fish (and chips) in England, so fish at breakfast may not be that special for some members here.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,624
Reactions Received
18,293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,379
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I also eat lunch for breakfast, especially soup. Warm soups make magic to my tummy, such a comfy feeling.
Yes! I also find they're pretty close to breakfast food for me anyway. Like a tortellini soup isn't that different from a hot breakfast grain like oats, grits, or malt o meal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,491
Reactions Received
41,095
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,705
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I be on a Paleo diet since 2 years. So I eat sardines, herring, or cold chicken drumsticks and salad for breakfast instead of bread, toast, or cereals - when I have breakfast at all. They have fish (and chips) in England, so fish at breakfast may not be that special for some members here.
I often eat tuna (canned) or sardines for breakfast, too. With veggies and bread-like stuff from my country. Fish is healthy and yummy!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread