- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
That sounds lovely.My most precious memory is probably when I went on a school trip a few years ago. It was my friend's birthday so we all stayed up that night in our dorm room where we were staying, drew whiskers on our faces and whisper sung happy birthday to her at midnight while we watched her open her presents. It was a school trip involving our secret stash of sweets being taken away; having the entirety of our class and more in our dorm room while we played Truth or Dare (roughly about 30 people in a tiny room); being told off for waking up at 4:00 am in the morning to shower so we could get there before the crowd; deep emotional talks and more.
The actual trip itself was terrible - our school had nothing properly planned out - but it was a trip filled with precious memories because of the people I spent it with.
quality time with familyMy little brother had a stuffed animal webkinz named Moony. My family went to a field thing on a warm day and ran around the grass playing moony tag, which was basically just tag but we threw the webkinz at each other. Even my mom joined in. Its not something super unique but I just remember us laughing and chasing each other around and it makes me happy![]()
You didn't share anything despite being the OP
That's how my threads workYou didn't share anything despite being the OP![]()
Guess I gave an appropriate response thenThat's how my threads work![]()
You and appropriate in the same sentence?Guess I gave an appropriate response then![]()
Is she supposed to remain anonymous?a precious memory would be how my godchild was when we went to the cinema for the first time with her. She was just so cute and wanted to cuddle so much.
my angel is 5Is she supposed to remain anonymous?![]()
Nvm I got this wrongmy angel is 5she sadly has yet to enjoy anything kpop
lol the only one I have a crush on would be my wife GyuriNvm I got this wrong
I didn't read godchild
I thought you were talking about a crush![]()
Gyuri blesslol the only one I have a crush on would be my wife Gyuri
of course I had some in real lifeGyuri bless
But you never had a real life crush?![]()