What is.... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
There’s a few things that come to mind but one thing that sticks out is when I used to stay up late at night with some family friends and we would just talk all throughout the night about funny, serious, weird or just downright random things and just enjoy each other’s company.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Holding my newborn son in my arms, despite being really tired after labour.
The midwife was a little concerned cause he wasn't crying when he came out but it was fine he was just a lazy baby and fell asleep while I was pushing him out, he made a funny disgruntled sound when the midwife was checking him like he was just telling her to leave him alone and let him sleep lol
He was so puffy looking and rather clean (not much blood and stuff).
I let a few happy tears out (not that I could let out much cause I was so tired) I was just happy to have him safe and sound. I have a picture of that day but I don't have it on my phone right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Holding my newborn son in my arms, despite being really tired after labour.
The midwife was a little concerned cause he wasn't crying when he came out but it was fine he was just a lazy baby and fell asleep while I was pushing him out, he made a funny disgruntled sound when the midwife was checking him like he was just telling her to leave him alone and let him sleep lol
He was so puffy looking and rather clean (not much blood and stuff).
I let a few happy tears out (not that I could let out much cause I was so tired) I was just happy to have him safe and sound. I have a picture of that day but I don't have it on my phone right now.
Aww sounds precious
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread