what is................ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. the biggest sacrifice you have made? whether it was for yourself or someone else....

I think it's my whole way of living which is just putting others before myself (this isn't even a good thing most of the time).. started at a young age with my family and continued to this day.. sadly, I've taught everyone that I come second and most people are very much fine with that
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Listening to others instead of speaking. I love it when people tell me that I'm such a good listener, it makes me feel happy I can do something nice for them. But sometimes, i want someone to be a good listener for me.
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,760
Reactions Received
53,195
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
429,479
Gender
Female
going out of the house to buy something for my sister (and it wasn't her birthday)
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
.. the biggest sacrifice you have made? whether it was for yourself or someone else....

I think it's my whole way of living which is just putting others before myself (this isn't even a good thing most of the time).. started at a young age with my family and continued to this day.. sadly, I've taught everyone that I come second and most people are very much fine with that
it's literally the same for me as well
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Putting someone else first so that they were happy while accepting their resolve but knowing it'd hurt me more because of it
I hope it wasn’t that hard for you ...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly I always put others before me. I do everything to make things easier for people and ignore what I would actually want. There have been countless of times where others said that I shouldn’t do that but I just continue doing it regardless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread