Appreciation What I've been listening to (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I thought I'd make myself useful and recommend some songs that may have missed some peoples radars but are awesome

First off

My favorite B-side from their album, Zombie is also a bop but these 2 songs are just so different in tone that they appeal to me in different ways


Nu'est are hit or miss for me with their titles, but, if it's not cute I'll most likely like or love it and I love this and they look awesome! (except Aaron... just... why Pledis...)


This is just really atmospheric and simple for this current situation, a slow and sad song, rarely my style but he makes it work


Hangyul has a really unique voice so I think if people would just listen they'd enjoy the song, Dohyons rapping is just flat out good too so... nothing stoping this song


Besides this song just generally being my favorite b-side this year, this dance is soooo good especially the part after 2:07 :jisoosmh:



No words necessary


Imfact again and it's a briliant song, if you enjoy energetic song but a bit on the sad side, check it!


I've actually never liked their songs before, they were pretty boring and uneventful this one was fun and reminded me a bit of Weki Meki and it's catchy af

@Reo @Ahsoka @yoda_jen @Darth_Kuro​
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You reminded me that i forgot to check out NU'EST comeback. I actually really like the song! Nth too crazy, just simple good beat.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kuro

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Bazooka is great. I love their new EP, The keys.
If I ever get to listening through albums again I might listen to the entirety of it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
You reminded me that i forgot to check out NU'EST comeback. I actually really like the song! Nth too crazy, just simple good beat.
Yaaaas it's so simple but so good
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so much taste
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread