What jobs are common in your area/country? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't think Australia's known for any certain job... Like there's no certain expectation for what people should be so there's also no most common job in my country.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Woah really? Aren't there any popular jobs in Australia?
I think maybe carpentry for males and nursing or teaching for females? I see a lot of carpenters around. There's good money in the business and a lot of people continue their family business. It also lets guys work as soon as they complete their school (they just have to finish year 10 and could go straight into a carpentry degree if they don't have a family business) so it makes sense. As for females, the two most popular jobs seem to be nursing and teaching. Literally every female I know is either a teacher or a nurse. But that could also be because I study close to the health and education departments which is why I meet a lot of them. So I'm not sure if this actually reflects the whole country or just my surroundings.
 
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
I think maybe carpentry for males and nursing or teaching for females? I see a lot of carpenters around. There's good money in the business and a lot of people continue their family business. It also lets guys work as soon as they complete their school (they just have to finish year 10 and could go straight into a carpentry degree if they don't have a family business) so it makes sense. As for females, the two most popular jobs seem to be nursing and teaching. Literally every female I know is either a teacher or a nurse. But that could also be because I study close to the health and education departments which is why I meet a lot of them. So I'm not sure if this actually reflects the whole country or just my surroundings.
Ohhh. Seems interesting :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i had to google that because i really have no idea and apparently the most common jobs in poland are also engineers and doctors. then there's technicians and construction/repair specialists.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
there is no typical german job
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Saythename17

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread