- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
ZENKIMI OF COURSEZenkimi's or the one I was talking about?
ZENKIMI OF COURSEZenkimi's or the one I was talking about?
Zenkimi is great. It's super cute and have so good music.ZENKIMI OF COURSE![]()
I love them tooZenkimi is great. It's super cute and have so good music.
Well, about the bg, I added the first song to a playlist; but that's all. Now for one of my favorite songs......I love them too![]()
one song is a good start :))Well, about the bg, I added the first song to a playlist; but that's all. Now for one of my favorite songs......
🙂one song is a good start :))
I really really like MIGMA SHELTER🙂
I'll try the group you posted about in the other thread. Added this to my queue.
It might not impress me; but....
And now playing...