What JPOP song are you listening to right now? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Recommend some stuff you've been listening to!

I don't know why I never bothered with AKB48's Bingo until this week lol I only checked it out again because MNL48 is using it as a B-side for their 3rd single. For some reason it didn't occur to me that this was the intro for AKBINGO lmao WHICH NOW MAKES SENSE WTF
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


been listening to this songs ever since the pv came out. This was actually my fav songs, so I am glad they decide to make an pv for it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread