What K-pop albums should I buy? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I have $110 dollars from my birthday but I don't know which albums I should buy. I know for sure that I am going to get NCT Dream's Candy album since I really want it but besides that, I don't know what I should get. Any suggestions?
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Twice's albums are always great bc they always contain many photocards and other stuff
Agreed! I got Nayeon's album for my birthday and the "Ready To Be" album as well. I also have the "Between 1 and 2" from before. I'm thinking of getting the "Formula of Love" album.
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
i like ncts empathy album a lot, the photobook is pretty and has a ton of pics if you dont have it already
Sounds like a pretty album, thank you for the suggestion!
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread