What K-Pop Items do you own? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
20ish albums. I'm not super into collecting anything because that shit is expensive, so I just buy random albums from my faves that I enjoy. I'd like to buy Seventeen's lightstick though, Carats are so creative about modifying them like this, so I'd like to try too.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Pigeon and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
20ish albums. I'm not super into collecting anything because that shit is expensive, so I just buy random albums from my faves that I enjoy. I'd like to buy Seventeen's lightstick though, Carats are so creative about modifying them like this, so I'd like to try too.
ahh i remember seeing some of the modified lightsticks, they are really beautiful
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Besides albums, SM brought out hooded blankets that were the same designs as EXO’s fairy costumes from their Exordium (I think it was Exordium anyway) tour.

2BC99A5E-CB80-4CF6-B564-8B64E457A888.jpeg
607B75CB-CD90-4943-ACAF-75818C2ADEBA.jpeg

I have Xiumin’s version ^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Besides albums, SM brought out hooded blankets that were the same designs as EXO’s fairy costumes from their Exordium (I think it was Exordium anyway) tour.

2BC99A5E-CB80-4CF6-B564-8B64E457A888.jpeg
607B75CB-CD90-4943-ACAF-75818C2ADEBA.jpeg

I have Xiumin’s version ^_^
those are cute :pepecheer:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a few albums, ordered persona, a lot of photocards, some posters, a koya bag, and a van plushie.
I've been saving up for a concert + ARMY bomb lol, and funds are limited.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
mostly albums and the posters that come with them

i'm excited to get the albums of chen's I ordered because of the bookmarks

I also have a Twice lanyard that I impulse bought one day lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread