What K-Pop Predictions You Have/Had That Didn't Come True? (2 Viewers)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Like the title says, I want to know what K-Pop-related predictions that never came true :pepecry1:


I have two of them and both of them are WJSN-related predictions.


Prediction # 1: Dawon and Yeonjung debuting in a duo-subunit right after WJSN The Black's debut.

(Yes, I really thought that this was going to happen until the contract negotiations happened in 2023 and Dawon left the company and WJSN working on invidual activities*)

Prediction # 2: WJSN to release a single for the Pepsi X Starship Project collab,

(They are the only Starship group that hasn't released a song for the project *the closest WJSN x Pepsi Collab was the WJMK (Seola, Luda, Doyeon, and Yoojung) with Strong but it predates the actual collab by a year*)​
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,591
Reactions Received
18,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,712
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I really thought Weki Meki was going to be Doyeon + Yoojung and the girls, and tbh, I would have taken that over Fantagio's mismanagement of them into obscurity.

Similarly, I thought Pristin was going to be able to at least carve out a strong niche, ala After School, and we know how that went.

I thought Hyolyn would be more successful as a solo artist. Her songs have remained in the same genre/concept/style as when she was under Starship, but I guess it just goes to show how much good management can lift up an artist.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread