What kind of background pics u use? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
On your phone, pc etc? Do you like to use photographs u have taken maybe of family or pets? Or do you like to use pics of us kpop ult? Maybe official or fanart for sth?

I usually go with fanart for my favorite animes. At the moment I have Land of Lustrous fanart on both my phone and pc :jisoosmh:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
on my homescreen... non-kpop ults if this is how i call it :wimwim: my lockscreen however has almost half of it covered by a clock (idk how to get rid of it) so the only thing that looks good on it is the loona logo wallpaper that i have right now. that's how it is on my phone, my laptop just has some random neon background because i don't use it enough to care about what's here
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Ults :pepeheart:
Since December I was using a photo of Suho but I just recently switched it back to Hakyeon. Specifically this photo:


I also use Jennie and Aisha a lot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i honestly just use the default ones that come with the phone lol
i was going to say how could u but then i realized i haven't changed my ringtone in years .... :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
my computer stuff is kpop related but my phone is my hamsters :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I usually use fanart of things I like. I rarely use pictures of real people, cause I feel awkward using them and because real life photos are often times too messy looking for background images imo.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,783
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My phone background is a selfie, and my computer background is Wooseok from Pentagon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread