What kind of child were you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Were you considered a little troublemaker or a good kid?
what did you like and how did you spend most of your time?
what were your dreams/things you wanted to be when you grow up?
please tell me anything about your childhood :)

I was very shy and always anxious, but I was a super good kid. I was super polite, good at school, listened to my parents...I loved watching anime with my brother and cousins and playing with animals... I also loved to write even as a kid...

 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was an oximoron. I was a well behaved trouble maker.
All through my childhood i was mostly alone (my parents were neglectful). I spent most of my time running around the neighborhood unsupervised. Really wasn't given much opportunity to do much else. When I was given something to do it was to be my mom's best firends daughters play thing.
What did I want in my childhood? TBH I just wanted to reach adulthood.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I wasn’t a troublemaker, but I used to argue a lot with my parents or friends and then to cry :yolk: I was playing outside a lot or watching cartoons. I still was in the generation that didn’t grow up with a computer and phone, so I still got the chance to play outside and I’m glad I did
I was also a bit clumsy, I used to fall a lot, but the adult today didn’t change too much :wimwim:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I was an oximoron. I was a well behaved trouble maker.
All through my childhood i was mostly alone (my parents were neglectful). I spent most of my time running around the neighborhood unsupervised. Really wasn't given much opportunity to do much else. When I was given something to do it was to be my mom's best firends daughters play thing.
What did I want in my childhood? TBH I just wanted to reach adulthood.
I'm sorry, tha's not okay to you :( I truly believe even those who will later become serial killers or whatever deserve a happy and careless childhood... no such thing as a bad kid and this is the foundation of life and everyone deserve a chance, and to have a good and stable one. I hope you are happier now <3
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I was just a good noodle tbh. I have two sisters, and I have been nicknamed the angel in the house. You can probably guess what that meant about my sisters ^^’
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm sorry, tha's not okay to you :( I truly believe even those who will later become serial killers or whatever deserve a happy and careless childhood... no such thing as a bad kid and this is the foundation of life and everyone deserve a chance, and to have a good and stable one. I hope you are happier now <3
Of course I am happy, I never thought it was weird. I thought that is what other kids did at such a young age. After all my older bro and sis where never at the house. Plus no one ever tells kids how families are supposed to be like. Seriously think about it, no one ever tells kids what a normal family is like. You know mom dad maybe siblings but that's just about it.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Of course I am happy, I never thought it was weird. I thought that is what other kids did at such a young age. After all my older bro and sis where never at the house. Plus no one ever tells kids how families are supposed to be like. Seriously think about it, no one ever tells kids what a normal family is like. You know mom dad maybe siblings but that's just about it.
that's very true... I didn't realize until my teen years that my family wasn't right either, but at least we are grown up and doing better now :)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I used to be a shy kid who only got up to mischief with his close friends, otherwise was pretty well behaved. Life before all this modern technology was pretty amazing, cartoons and comic books and biking with friends Stranger Things style, and sports :maheart:
I was also fickle af, I wanted to be a pilot, then a cop or a soldier coz I watched some action movies, a celebrity, an athlete, it used to change pretty often. Fun times :wimwim:
And I used to read a lot, it started with detective novels like the Hardy Boys, and then abridged versions of classics like Jules Verne, Mark Twain works, The Count of Monte Cristo and others.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I was always shy and really quiet. I was also a loner so I kept to myself a lot. This was mainly due to anxiety and other person experiences. I never really got into trouble either.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was mostly good kid, loner though, spent most of my team reading books lot of fiction and then some fact ones mostly about animals. I wanted to be vet, but then I realized I wasn't good with needles and blood though tbh maybe I would been alright poking others than myself now that i think of it.. I didn't have lot else to do so I was studious, got pretty good grades. That's why I ended up in university i guess, studying was the thing i was good in maybe only thing xd
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I could have been called a good kid; practically forced to be a loner, extremely shy, and feeling alone even in the company of others. Never had friends and to this date I have never had any real friend irl. I wanted to be a doctor. I used to spend most of the free time at school in the library, reading whatever caught my interest.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I was a quiet child who didn't really enjoy playing with toys. I still feel bad for my mum because she bought me so many toys to play with but I never took any interest in them like the other kids did. I'm sorry mum :(
I was also a good kid. I never misbehaved or did anything too terrible. I was pretty smart back then as well.

I'm not quite sure what happened to my intelligence after I grew up though. :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was quite the shy yet active child. I had a few close friends and easily befriended new people though eventhough I was shy.
 
Joined
12 May 2019
Messages
707
Reactions Received
3,056
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was shy and still shy to this day.. I'm was a good kid expect I do get scold a lot as a kid. I spent most of my childhood playing with my siblings.
When I grow up, I think I want to work at a office or become a writer. :pepeheart:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was super shy as a kid (now I won't shut up). I would hide behind my twin brother at school cuz I was too shy to speak even when a teacher would talk to me. I was never the type to study, but I did get straight A. I also did plenty of extracurricular activities like learning instrument or physical activity stuff. I'm gonna admit I was a bit spoil not to the point of throwing tantrum. I did have trouble making friends because I was shy, but also cuz I came from such a BIG family with a lot of cousin and a lot of sibling I always had someone to play with. I do lose my shyness when I become close to someone. I did spent most of my time playing with my siblings (watching anime/Disney movies etc.).

When I was little I have thought of becoming like a doctor, but I don't do well with blood and needles. I am also very clumsy, so I am scare something could go wrong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Good kid, listened to my parents (for most of the time) and I didn't yell while we're out. I was always drawing or painting a lot. Playing outside. Went to the pool with friends in the summer.
I was mostly quiet and shy, but I could be loud and bossy with friends I knew well.
I wanted to be a teacher (not anymore lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread