What kind of clothes do you buy more often? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What kind of clothes do you buy more often? Home clothes, casual everyday clothes, fancy clothes, workout clothes?

I noticed that lately every time I want to buy clothes I end up with gym clothes :lisalaugh: I mean it makes sense, I'm working from home so gym is my most common activity to go outside, I'm there 5x a week so ofc I want clothes that I feel good in :sanapray:
 
Joined
7 June 2021
Messages
247
Reactions Received
272
Location
{Diamond Life}
Website
verisona.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
any pronouns work
Ship
Comfortable clothes. I like wearing sweatpants or those bohemian pants? Idk what they’re called exactly but they’re the ones that are really baggy & shaped weird around the legs? I also like oversized shirts and crop tops but I’ll only wear crop tops indoors like to sleep in
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,133
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,328
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Casual. I only buy fancy clothes if I have a job interview or something.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I usually only buy casual clothes. fancy clothes if i need them.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Casual
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Death metal tees or anime tees with washed jeans.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
T-shirts n beach/sport shorts mostly, or shirt n slacks for work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread