What kind of dogs do you have? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have 4 dogs in total. A Husky name Nala, a Shiba Inu name Loki, a Pomsky name Simba & a Maltese name Snow White. They are all around 2 or 3 y.o. I never grew up with dogs because I use to be afraid of dogs. I always wanted a dogs, but I was scare to have one. They are very energetic and affectionate. They also love snuggling up to each other especially next to my husky.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
They don’t exist
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Darkyoda47
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i feel weird having a pet and i am too lazy :lazypotato:

Yes. Pet in general do take up a lot of time. Especially those that are energetic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i have a teacup yorkshire terrier named winston (and a bearded dragon named cactus but shes not a dog lmao)
 
  • Like
Reactions: lostinwvnderland

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread