(G)I-DLE Minnie is also acting in this show, IIRC. I'm not sure if i'll watch this show soon. So many k-shows tat r pending on my watchlist, mostly SNSD starring shows-like So I Married Anti-Fan, Bossam Stealing Fate, Run On, Hush, also My Roommate is Gumiho with Hyeri (Girls Day), Blue Birthday with Yeri (Red Velvet) n Hong Seok (Pentagon); i always think most of the endings are too formulaic/cliched[not these since i hvnt watched em, previous showss i watched] so i stalled after first few episodes of Anti-Fan.
Im hesitant on Gumiho, Blue Birthday n maybe So Not Worth It for tat reason, n also cos they aint high on my stan priority. I watched Double Patty with Irene ASAP, n Search with Krystal, also Private Lives with Seohyun, Breakup Probation A Week with Yuri- for comparison.(The timing n story synopsis mighta helped). Iv been watching too many English language tv/movies recently instead. Maybe its time to resume k-show watching on my part.
Edit: misread the title, hopefully Yerin joining Sublime means she will be getting acting jobs quick, maybe a romance or drama.
