Appreciation What kind of fast food do you usually like? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really like Chipotle...:nekoshy:

Sometimes I go for burgers and fries but then it's gotta be at a place like Five Guys

I don't have a Shake Shack or In n Out where I live :reallysadcat:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i live in poland where we don't have much fast food places to begin with, none of what you mentioned is available here so for me the only kind of fast food i eat is fries in places like mcdonalds or kfc :jisoosmh:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i live in poland where we don't have much fast food places to begin with, none of what you mentioned is available here so for me the only kind of fast food i eat is fries in places like mcdonalds or kfc :jisoosmh:
a fast food desert is a sad place to be, at least fries from mcdonalds are nice :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You can never go wrong with a decent Pizza or Burger.
:pikahappy:
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I use to go to Chipotle almost every day when I worked close to one :lisalaugh:
ughh, and Panera.. Those were the 2 cheapest places we had and I'm still salty lol
But I really like fried chicken and fries...or nuggies... AND onion rings! But sometimes I'll crave a really good burger :sakUwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread