What kind of food do you guys eat for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like hearing about food, sue me :zoomeyes:

I eat a lot of candy and cookies. And fudge. Just a lot of artery cloggers and diabetic triggers :pepecry1:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
We eat croquettes and some vegetables and chicken/turkey or a variety of meat
as a desert ice cream in the form of a snowman

because I have to study during holidays, I get a variety of appetizers and my glass of wine in my room
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love Christmas food <3

Karelian Stew
Salt-cured pork
Salmon
Ham roll
Some good ass cheese
Pickled onions
Carrot casserole
Ginger bread
Christmas tart

- you don't know how much I had to use translator for these, many don't even have proper English translations since they are Finnish or Scandinavian foods ^^;

- and i guess I pretty much did list of christmas food for my mother, I need to sent that to her since we plan food together xd
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I love Christmas food <3

Karelian Stew
Salt-cured pork
Salmon
Ham roll
Some good ass cheese
Pickled onions
Carrot casserole
Ginger bread
Christmas tart

- you don't know how much I had to use translator for these, many don't even have proper English translations since they are Finnish or Scandinavian foods ^^;

- and i guess I pretty much did list of christmas food for my mother, I need to sent that to her since we plan food together xd
you have so much food can I join? :zoomeyes:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My family usually just makes the exact same meal that we make for Thanksgiving so things like stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc... I usually just eat the stuffing and ham. :llama_ramen:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Gotta have the best for the spotted dicks


As high as Taeyong's high notes, wait what is it? He can't do them? :nosejoo:
YOU ARE SO RUDE
HE CAN HIT HIGH NOTES


YOU ARE MEAN
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
......
I am shooketh that YOU say this
YOU
of all people
IT WAS YOU WHO SAID THIS
what do you possibly mean, as a student i of course acknowledge the power of microwave.s.. as well as spotted dicks :llama_tea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread