What kind of music did you listen to before you discovered kpop? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Rock. Stuff like Paramore, FOB, Skillet, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters, Flyleaf, Breaking Benjamin, Red, POD, TFK, Disciple etc.

I still do though
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
a ton of pop like lady gaga one direction taylor swift when she was country and when she turned to more pop, britney spears
i got into kpop when I was like 14 so I listened to all the trendy mainstream stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pop, country, and alternative (but not screamo or emo - the happy kind of alternative lol). I still do, actually!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,928
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Suzanne Vega, Tori Amos, Rachael Yamagata, Vienna Teng, R.E.M. Nirvana (mostly or almost exclusively In Utero {on cassette tape LOL}, lots of unknown indie/alternative bands but still mostly can count on one hand maybe a dozen or a few dozen, eg Dinosaur Jr, J Mascis, Matthew Sweet, Gin Blossoms, Blind Melon, Salad, David+David, Goo Goo Dolls, She+Him, Haim, Hole, Indigo Girls, n some others i forget on physical media cos i dont wanna corrupt my spotify free playlist.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I listened to pop rap and nightcore plus Japanese music
Like i that this a hole was cool cause everyone listen to him



I'm am kpop Woke now so *Middle finger u sir*
But other than that I was creepy

and this stuff

still not over it


S****~ compare to what I do know I'm a changed girl
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread