What kind of music do you listen to when you're working? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What kind of music do you listen to when you're working? What keeps you awake and energetic? :sanapray:
 
Last edited:

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Depends on what I'm in the mood for. It's either ballads, pop, or rock music for me
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Anything which I haven't heard enough to memorize the lyrics. Usually play an artist's whole discography while I'm on a project, an artist that I didn't listen to much before.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
When I was allowed to listen to music at my job I used to listen to hyped music while I cleaned or slow bops while I bathed dogs. I wouldn't listen to anything though while clipping their nails because I NEED to hear what the dog is doing.
 
Joined
18 April 2021
Messages
24
Reactions Received
21
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Usually just like K-pop or J-pop
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread