What kind of outfits do you prefer? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you prefer group idols getting the same outfits like some 2nd generation groups did or do you prefer the different outfits the groups get nowadays?








I personally prefer the different outfits, especially when I am new with a group and I try to learn the members. Plus it shows more diversity and I understand the concept better
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly it really depends on the concept. I think for more girl crush songs I want all the members to stand out with their own different styles n stuff, whereas for a more cute concept I think having like a uniform where all the members match really compliments the concept well. If I had to pick one in general for all concepts i'd say having different outfits is better, but I feel like people don't give enough credit for the matching outfits when used in conjunction with the right concept for it u know?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly it really depends on the concept. I think for more girl crush songs I want all the members to stand out with their own different styles n stuff, whereas for a more cute concept I think having like a uniform where all the members match really compliments the concept well. If I had to pick one in general for all concepts i'd say having different outfits is better, but I feel like people don't give enough credit for the matching outfits when used in conjunction with the right concept for it u know?
Yeah, I can see them. And some groups didn't get the best stylists unfortunately :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
19
Reactions Received
77
Location
BLACKPINK House
Website
www.idontknow.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
While I don't really dig the EXACT same outfit thing, if they're going different they should at least be themed under the same concept, like that Mamamoo pic
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
While I don't really dig the EXACT same outfit thing, if they're going different they should at least be themed under the same concept, like that Mamamoo pic
oh yeah, they totally need to match the concept and preferably to not go from horrible for one member to amazing for another one
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think it's best when there is clear coordination and outfits are similar, but there is variation. Sometimes the individuality can go too far and it can look too disjointed to me.

Like here everyone has same pants and shoes, but different tops that still fit to military concept, just enough individuality but not too much, even with quick glance they look unit.

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly it really depends on the concept. I think for more girl crush songs I want all the members to stand out with their own different styles n stuff, whereas for a more cute concept I think having like a uniform where all the members match really compliments the concept well. If I had to pick one in general for all concepts i'd say having different outfits is better, but I feel like people don't give enough credit for the matching outfits when used in conjunction with the right concept for it u know?
For once you said something that makes sense
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
MATCHY MATCHY MATCHY
Idols are perfect little dolls and should look the part!!!!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Different but they all share a color in some way. Having the same exact outfit in different colors is fine too as long as there's a reason.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Different but they all share a color in some way. Having the same exact outfit in different colors is fine too as long as there's a reason.
I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME OPINION BUT DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS IT IN ENGLISH SMH :umwhat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread