Appreciation What kind of person do you think I am? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You seem really chill and mature. Whenever I see you reply to a thread, you give off older and more experienced person vibes? Idk but you seem nice :maheart:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´d say a good one? I feel like you might be sarcastic sometimes? Your opinions are thoughtful and well-written, you are someone who is not afraid to stand up for yourself or for others and you are actually good at noticing and pointing things out?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I´d say a good one? I feel like you might be sarcastic sometimes? Your opinions are thoughtful and well-written, you are someone who is not afraid to stand up for yourself or for others and you are actually good at noticing and pointing things out?
I literally feel like you just perfectly described me. :mgblush: thank you
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread