what kind of potential do you think you have and.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. is it being put to good use or do you feel like it's being wasted?

I think I have the potential to do good and help.. to use my words well and let people know they aren't alone by expressing myself.. to create beautiful and meaningful art... to use my sensibility and empathy for something positive.. however, I feel like I'm hardly able to do it.. little pieces of kindness I try to give away and the pretty words I write every now and then, they're not enough and I'm as far away from my dreams as ever..
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I try my best to be super supportive and helpful.
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmmm... maybe drawing?? I'm not even good at it, but lately it has been improving :) as for good use, not really. Super good artists who share their works on instagram put in good use because it makes many ppl feel well while looking at it. But if I manage to draw something I'm proud of I feel good, so maybe that's a good use too :**
Also, your words make me feel well after I vent, so thank you for using your potential. Lof u <33333
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hmmm... maybe drawing?? I'm not even good at it, but lately it has been improving :) as for good use, not really. Super good artists who share their works on instagram put in good use because it makes many ppl feel well while looking at it. But if I manage to draw something I'm proud of I feel good, so maybe that's a good use too :**
Also, your words make me feel well after I vent, so thank you for using your potential. Lof u <33333
I'm sure you're better than you think :)
and aw how sweet, luv ya too <333
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread