What kind of song would your favorite Non Korean artist and Korean artist make? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My favorite non Kpop Asian artist would be One Ok Rock and my favorite Kpop artist is Stray Kids. Tbh I think it would be some kind of legendary concert banger so I would like it yes please :pepeheart: My top Western artist is Post Malone so I would accept either collab tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,308
Reactions Received
28,175
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,515
Fandom
Villain
Ship
freddie dredd and stray kids...
i don't think it would work out just by looking at the difference of lyrics :soob:
compare "I'm a Murderer" to a song like Levanter
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread