Appreciation What kind of style do you like??? (Clothes) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
a style of what? hair, clothes, make up???
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
oh I like Urban / street style.
Hoodies with jeans and sneakers. Pretty much has been the same my whole life and I think it fits me.
I do love Bohemian style, but I feel like I don´t have the best body for it. Bohemian involves a lot of maxi dresses and I´m not THAT tall and for short dresses, my body is too blah "vomits" :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Alternative/Goth. I feel powerful
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread