What kind of threads are your favourite ones these days? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
My fave threads have always been on the "chill zone" here or similar sections on the other forums. I like to read replies from other users left in there as well as I like answering them
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I might say any thread asking about my ults; but that kind of thread is almost invariably posted on the kchill forum. I have to sneak in my ults if I want to mention them at all, and that usually make me a little nervous.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread