What kind of tiktoks do you like to watch? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
So I've downloaded tiktok and it's so hard not to watch anything there :jisoosmh:

Usually I just like watching anything that's funny, Animal Crossing or gaming related, and keyboard ASMR's for some reason :jisoosmh:

What do you like to watch on tiktok?
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I too am hooked on Tik Tok now. I watch some of my K faves, ASMR, and various people I knew that caused me to join in the first place (Caitlin Reily, pgally), and cats
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and lexus

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Usually just meme ones. I really like those duet ones where they harmonize off of one another too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread