I'm definitely more of a cat and panda person
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 13 March 2021 #1 I'm definitely more of a cat and panda person Reactions: Abeamus, Tickita, Myco and 3 others
LeeHoseok ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 2,799 Reactions Received 6,351 Cards View Profile KS Coins 10,202 Fandom Weneebebe Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 13 March 2021 #2 Cats, dogs, snakes...I'm kind of the all animal person. I was a pre-vet major in college until my health caught up to me. Reactions: Soogi and Willow
Cats, dogs, snakes...I'm kind of the all animal person. I was a pre-vet major in college until my health caught up to me.
madelyn Joined 13 March 2021 Messages 62 Reactions Received 63 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi Gender Female 13 March 2021 #3 I am dog and wolf person. Reactions: Soogi and Willow
Soogi radical kyeominist . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 16,140 Reactions Received 24,280 Website kyeomblr.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200 Gender Female Pronouns she / her Ship @Dokyeom 13 March 2021 #4 i like all animals except chimps they freak me out
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 14 March 2021 #5 Otters have recently taken my heart
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,594 Reactions Received 43,659 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,402 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 14 March 2021 #6 i like all animals as long as they are not near me
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 14 March 2021 #7 I like cats
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,178 Reactions Received 76,666 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,427 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 14 March 2021 #8 Cats
Ineul_Ze Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 1,049 Reactions Received 4,251 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom V.I.P Gender Female Pronouns she/her 14 March 2021 #9 Dog person for sure, but I do love cats a lot and have a cat myself.
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 14 March 2021 #10 panda
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 14 March 2021 #11 Birb person
taehyungie Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 237 Reactions Received 292 Location Somewhere on Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ARMY Gender Female 17 March 2021 #12 I'm more of an all-animal person🥰