https://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedp/which-kpop-group-are-you-ef8x4er842 I got BTS :/
Kimono Woo Woo Wa Baby . Joined 13 August 2019 Messages 940 Reactions Received 1,770 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 27 September 2019 #1 Which K-Pop Group Do You Need To Join? Are you the fifth member of Blackpink? www.buzzfeed.com I got BTS :/ Reactions: Willow, Wooyoungie, Wingfrost and 4 others
Which K-Pop Group Do You Need To Join? Are you the fifth member of Blackpink? www.buzzfeed.com I got BTS :/
HopeOnTheStreet ⚜ Hopin' around ⚜ . Joined 12 July 2019 Messages 577 Reactions Received 2,804 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 27 September 2019 #2 BP lmao Oh yeah, making BP a co-ed group Reactions: Willow, Wooyoungie, Wingfrost and 4 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 27 September 2019 #3 I got Blackpink Reactions: Willow, Wooyoungie, Wingfrost and 4 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 27 September 2019 #4 HopeOnTheStreet said: BP lmao Oh yeah, making BP a co-ed group Click to expand... so I guess bp is a 6 member group now Reactions: Willow, Wooyoungie, Wingfrost and 4 others
HopeOnTheStreet said: BP lmao Oh yeah, making BP a co-ed group Click to expand... so I guess bp is a 6 member group now
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 27 September 2019 #5 I wanted Blackpink but got BTS Reactions: Willow, Wooyoungie, Wingfrost and 4 others
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 27 September 2019 #6 BTS Reactions: Willow, Wooyoungie, Wingfrost and 3 others
G Goodbye Joined 13 September 2019 Messages 36 Reactions Received 119 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 27 September 2019 #7 Monsta X Reactions: Willow, Wooyoungie, Wingfrost and 3 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 27 September 2019 #8 I wasn't even trying to get them, but I got them anyways. Reactions: Willow, Wooyoungie, Wingfrost and 2 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 27 September 2019 #9 BTS, idek these boys lol 😂 Reactions: Willow, Wooyoungie, Wingfrost and 1 other person
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh ♡ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 27 September 2019 #10 I can't even anymore- Reactions: Willow, Wooyoungie, Wingfrost and 1 other person
P PWSwan . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 1,838 Reactions Received 1,691 Location The Psycho World Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,352 27 September 2019 #11 I got Twice, which is okay, I suppose. There were worse choices. Reactions: Willow, Wooyoungie, Wingfrost and 1 other person
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 27 September 2019 #12 I got BTS Reactions: Willow, Wooyoungie and yeji
Wooyoungie 로레나 ♡ . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 640 Reactions Received 4,736 Location ATINY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @NASA 27 September 2019 #13 Blackpink Reactions: kodoku, NASA, Willow and 1 other person
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 27 September 2019 #14 I GOT BLACKPINK Reactions: yeji
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 27 September 2019 #15 I got BTS, but please don’t make me wear double denim. Reactions: Willow and yeji
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 28 September 2019 #16 BTS Reactions: yeji
NASA 3ᑢ273⁷ . . Joined 2 July 2019 Messages 4,814 Reactions Received 19,142 Location 3ᑢ 273⁷ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Fandom arianator Gender Female Ship @Uaena 28 September 2019 #17 Monsta X Reactions: yeji
lostinwvnderland Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,118 Reactions Received 2,529 Location ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 28 September 2019 #18 Reactions: yeji
JarJarBinks Joined 26 July 2019 Messages 481 Reactions Received 1,048 Location Otoh Gunga, Naboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,702 29 September 2019 #19 whossa dat monsta?