18+ What kpop idols have natural sex appeal? (3 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Something you'll greatly enjoy @bulletproof :jenniesmug:
JiU, SuA and Yoohyeon of Dreamcatcher with some sexy choreo to Taki Taki :nekosweat:
It even says who's who at the end so you have an easy time identifying :yolk:

 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Something you'll greatly enjoy @bulletproof :jenniesmug:
JiU, SuA and Yoohyeon of Dreamcatcher with some sexy choreo to Taki Taki :nekosweat:
It even says who's who at the end so you have an easy time identifying :yolk:

@goyo already showed me this :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
only real sexy dances by my faves :wimwim: :maheart:
It was sexy indeed, no wonder SuA choreographed it with all that skinship :sj_weary:

Sorry to destroy your dreams, it was a thread on KS and she tagged me :sakUwu:
Oh so you're the faster one, I know that already since your MOAn post yesterday :jenniesmug:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It was sexy indeed, no wonder SuA choreographed it with all that skinship :sj_weary:



Oh so you're the faster one, I know that already since your MOAn post yesterday :jenniesmug:
I don’t know what are you talking about :welp::welp:
*run&hide*
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It was sexy indeed, no wonder SuA choreographed it with all that skinship :sj_weary:



Oh so you're the faster one, I know that already since your MOAn post yesterday :jenniesmug:
:sakUwu: well Dii and I did talk about sexy dancing some time ago and how annoying it basically is when it isn‘t real dancing.
I got her back with quality content :maheart:

SuA can never keep her hands away
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:sakUwu: well Dii and I did talk about sexy dancing some time ago and how annoying it basically is when it isn‘t real dancing.
I got her back with quality content :maheart:

SuA can never keep her hands away
Oh yeah I remember that topic and the examples we had :jisoosmh: I still agree with that:sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh yeah I remember that topic and the examples we had :jisoosmh: I still agree with that:sanapray:
oh yes :sanapray: it was defently fun to talk about that. I also still agree
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
oh yes :sanapray: it was defently fun to talk about that. I also still agree
well I mean... if it is called dance... have dance moves in it :wimwim: otherwise it's just soft porn :worry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well I mean... if it is called dance... have dance moves in it :wimwim: otherwise it's just soft porn :worry:
e x a c t l y :jisoosmh: don‘t call stuff like that dancing
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
well I mean... if it is called dance... have dance moves in it :wimwim: otherwise it's just soft porn :worry:
Not that there's anything wrong with that :haylul:



:sakUwu: well Dii and I did talk about sexy dancing some time ago and how annoying it basically is when it isn‘t real dancing.
I got her back with quality content :maheart:

SuA can never keep her hands away
Oh ok, for me it doesn't have to be dancing btw, just sexy content :sakUwu:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
e x a c t l y :jisoosmh: don‘t call stuff like that dancing
Ikr :wimwim: They should show some respect for sexy dancing and dancing in general:worry:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Not that there's anything wrong with that :haylul:





Oh ok, for me it doesn't have to be dancing btw, just sexy content :sakUwu:
I didn’t say it’s wrong, but a difference should exist, me and Jen saw some dance videos that weren’t dancing videos at all actually
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread