What Kpop Phases Have You Gone Through? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
Well I went from that cringy koreaboo phase where you hate on western music and stuff to refusing to listen to any groups that weren't 2nd gen (i was the annoying 2nd gen stan), to now where i'm mostly a girl group stan but listen to anything
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well, I went from an only one group stan to multistan, from girl crush to like almost every concept.
Tbh, I still prefer 2nd gen overall but that doesn't mean 3rd gen and onwards aren't doing good things too.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I went through a huge BTS phase if that counts :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
at first i was only into 2nd gen girl groups (wonder girls, girl's day, secret, snsd) and less-known girl groups like bestie, spica and laboum, unfortunately out of these only laboum can still be considered an active group and i stan them to this day. when i firstly got into kpop i also ignored boy groups until i listened to last romeo by infinite who were the first boy group i ever got into and still remain my favourite boy group of all time. then i started stanning mamamoo after decalcomanie came out which was definitely a turning point for me as a k-pop stan :joysip: now i listen to anything except for songs heavily based on rap and the list of groups that i stan is quite long. thankfully i never went through the koreaboo phase where i hated non-kpop music :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
a semi yg stan.

its a part of my life that I'm not so proud of but thankfully I've recovered after growing a few brain cells.
SAME I USED TO BE A YG STAN
 
  • Haha
Reactions: amourpinks

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
At one point I was into voting for every random poll :jisoosmh:

Even then I knew it was mostly useless, but now it feels like waste of time even more.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Wonpil and Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I used to just listen to boy groups and nothing else. Now I listen to girl groups, boy groups and soloists.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
a semi yg stan.

its a part of my life that I'm not so proud of but thankfully I've recovered after growing a few brain cells.
Same, though mostly a VIP and Blackjack. Still liked groups exclusively because they were yg though which is the biggest cringe (except ikon, somehow never got into them)
Then I became a yg anti
Now I'm a normal sane kpop fan :haylul:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Same, though mostly a VIP and Blackjack. Still liked groups exclusively because they were yg though which is the biggest cringe (except ikon, somehow never got into them)
Then I became a yg anti
Now I'm a normal sane kpop fan :haylul:
I'm a yg anti and I forever will be. but tbh i think that's the same thing as being a normal sane kpop fan.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Wonpil
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I began to listen to Kpop in 2011 thank to a friend who only recommended me boy groups. So for a while, I only listened to them but in 2012, I began to prefer girl groups ( SNSD, Apink, Kara, Wonder Girls, AOAand I still prefer them until today if not for BTS.

I was the biggest EXO-L and then I unstanned EXO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was a hardcore YG stan, now I'm a multi stan mostly into girl groups lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread