- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
OMG I literally just saw yesterday that he has his own album like what when the heck did that happen???Starry Night by Fifty Fifty or Off The Mask by Yuta
It did not have any promotion by SM so that’s probably why. It happened this past week.OMG I literally just saw yesterday that he has his own album like what when the heck did that happen???
Oh no why notIt did not have any promotion by SM so that’s probably why. It happened this past week.
I've actually never heard those songs before!!Too many at the moment!
Hwasa - NA
Chungha - Algorithm
These are two I've had on reply for the last week lol
probably because its a japaanese release. he has been promoting in japan only.Oh no why not![]()
Ohhh ok that makes sense hmm I'll have to listen to itprobably because its a japaanese release. he has been promoting in japan only.
btw I highly recommend his album, if u like rock.
prisoner is my fav song from the albumOhhh ok that makes sense hmm I'll have to listen to it
its great, way better than his last one I must say.OMG keys album![]()
Definitely recommend them. Nice catchy songs. NA is very Psy-style if you're into it. :)I've actually never heard those songs before!!
Prisoner omlprisoner is my fav song from the album
its great, way better than his last one I must say.![]()
I feel like psy is very disco or technoDefinitely recommend them. Nice catchy songs. NA is very Psy-style if you're into it. :)
goodbye and butterfly are great too, those are my top3. but prisoner ist justPrisoner oml
Fr way better more beatsy I might add![]()
STOP IT RIGHT FRICKIN NOW OMG GEMINI AND JUNNY COLLABORATION IS EVERYTHINGgoodbye and butterfly are great too, those are my top3. but prisoner ist just
anyways, gimini's album was great too. its called in too deep. if u want to try it out
I haven't even listened to them yet 😭 I feel like a terrible stanSteady by NCT Wish. been getting into them lately!
It was done in conjunction with his Japanese label so that could be part of itOh no why not![]()