what languages do you speak? (3 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Fluent 2: Romanian and English. I also used to speak French, but didn't do it in like 7 years so... guess who forgot everything? I also studied German and Korean, but with 0 results and... I can understand Spanish quite well, but I don't speak it
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
11 May 2021
Messages
34
Reactions Received
28
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
English is my 1st languages. Japanese is my 2nd languages. I also can speak Chinese and Korean fluently. I can also speak French, but since I don't use it that often my fluent level went down. I did try to learn Russian and German, but I just gave up.

I did learn Spanish when I was back in school, but that was a long time ago, so I have zero fluency in it now beside remembering a couple words.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,186
Reactions Received
46,854
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,037
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
English is my 1st languages. Japanese is my 2nd languages. I also can speak Chinese and Korean fluently. I can also speak French, but since I don't use it that often my fluent level went down. I did try to learn Russian and German, but I just gave up.

I did learn Spanish when I was back in school, but that was a long time ago, so I have zero fluency in it now beside remembering a couple words.
Hey, just wanted to say welcome to KPS!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I can speak at different fluencies: English, my country's national language, Mandarin Chinese, some of local Cantonese dialect, less of my own dialect(v. little nowadays) Hokkien/similar to or derived from Fujianese Chinese n tats about it for fluency tho i can mimic some words in other languages passably i think, non-comedically. I tried learning but from lessons n books so i gave up after a while.

PS this thread merge is playing havoc on time/skillz dissonance. If you know what I mean.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread