What languages do you want to learn? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I can understand Korean vary vaguely but I've always wanted to properly learn it. I've been wanting to learn Japanese as well. I even joined the KS language server so I could learn the languages but I still haven't started. I'm sorry :sadcat:

Aside from those, I want to learn my mothertongue, Tamil, properly. I speak it quite well but I haven't come round to properly learning it aside from knowing a few letters of the alphabet. I also want to learn Russian because I think it's an interesting language.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Japanese, the most beautiful language I've ever heard <3
Yes, I definitely agree. I honestly love listening to the language so much and there are some beautiful words and phrases within the language.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Finnish, which is my favorite language ever. It's beyond lovely <3 But I'm actually really into a lot of different languages... It's not at all realistic, but I'd love to learn Norwegian as well. And Swedish. And Russian. And Lithuanian. And this. And that. And some of that over there... Ooh, and that one too! *eyes glaze over*

I'm learning German right now, though, for practical reasons... But I really love it too. It's not at all the ugly language certain people make it out to be.
I'm currently learning German and I absolutely love the language! I get that it can sound 'ugly' to some people because of the way it sounds but I personally think it is lovely. I actually find it more interesting and nicer to learn than French or Spanish which is what most people to seem to prefer.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Oh, that's so cool! Maybe we can learn together :3 And I haven't tried to learn French or Spanish, so I can't comment :c But I don't really find French all that interesting in general, personally. I heard it's a nightmare to learn too, so perhaps that's a good thing, hehe.
Yes, I learned it at school for 3 years and it was pure hell... I have nothing against the language but I don't think I found it suitable for me and I really can't remember a thing about it tbh.

It really is quite interesting XD. I personally really enjoy it. Once you get past the torture of cases, I think it's quite nice.
 
Last edited:
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Mostly Korean and Japanese. I started Korean; but I got the lack of motivation disease again, and when the almost raw need for Japanese (one of the Japanese alt-idol groups I'm a fan of step up a notch and I began stanning) began, I was overwhelmed. I'm currently not studying any of them.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Romanian and norwegian :sanapray:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Oh, that's so cool! Maybe we can learn together :3 And I haven't tried to learn French or Spanish, so I can't comment :c But I don't really find French all that interesting in general, personally. I heard it's a nightmare to learn too, so perhaps that's a good thing, hehe.
Yes, we should definitely try! I would love to learn a language with somebody.:bigcatclap:
 
Joined
24 July 2019
Messages
425
Reactions Received
1,206
Location
a galaxy far, far away
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i love languages so much, yet i only know one at the moment. :sadcat: i'd love to learn basque since it's a language isolate and has such a beautiful and unique sound, even though part of it seems lost to me since there are no more native speakers left, so i've only heard it with a spanish accent. :nekosweat: i'd also love to learn korean as it is the most beautiful language phonetically speaking imo. estonian (those double vowels are so fun), japanese, norwegian (my heritage), russian, and swedish (also my heritage) are others i'd like to learn.
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread