- Joined
- 26 November 2021
- Messages
- 3,179
- Reactions Received
- 3,849
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
The smell of fresh coffee, playing with some cute kittens, and wholesome individuals 
Seeing your posts makes me happy!Good smells overall make me really relaxed and happy and having scent diffusers etc and knowing my apartment smells good is so rewarding And seeing my pets everytime i go visit my parents hits just the right spot
Soooo cute
Thank youSeeing your posts makes me happy!
Soooo cute![]()
I like walking in a nearby reservoir park early in the morning, the fresh air helps make me happy, living in an urban environment, you don't get that kind of experience often enough.The smell of fresh coffee, playing with some cute kittens, and wholesome individuals![]()
I feel accomplished and thankful that my posts can make you feel happySeeing your posts makes me happy!
That sounds super relaxing, I love walks around the neighborhood! It's always nice to get some fresh air <3I like walking in a nearby reservoir park early in the morning, the fresh air helps make me happy, living in an urban environment, you don't get that kind of experience often enough.
I like how they smellFlowers
TrueMusic. I literally cannot function without music
Ahhhhh... coffee, yeeessss!!The smell of fresh coffee