- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 635
- Reactions Received
- 2,191
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughthey think that we should help bts to escape from bighit and that they are destroying bts (it was a mess I was suprised to see that on my tl its mostly clear...)
I read it at like 8 am but really
Im suprised that people have so much free time to write essays about stuff they know nothing about
Yes so many essays, so little understanding of business, and, what really frosts my cookies, is the the ignoring that 1. BTS is really happy lately, and 2. Are always talking about how much they like BigHit.
On another site someone was talking about how it probably comes from how much they're having to change due to their massive fame (to protective themselves/be healthy) and that some fans are resentful - and they don't want to take it out on BTS so they re-direct to BigHit. There's also the FOMO too I think from a lot of KARMY right now, and various IARMY (KARMY writing essays on Japan getting more BTS than they do and such). It seems to be calming down tho' yay!
I think about that too, because so many of these unhappy fans are good, sweet people who just get caught up in the endless drama waves - and it's so counter the point of being a BTS fan. Letting negativity take over the stan experience is no bueno, but it's super easy on Social Media. Save your fury for real company transgressions and mistakes people!fandoms on twitter always have problems with something, it's exhausting tbh. i've even had to softblock some people because all they did was complain 24/7 and i got tired of seeing it. complaining is normal but not when you do it every chance you get.
i wonder if people like this will even have nice memories with their faves when they spend 90% of their time being pissed and stressed over things that aren't gonna change because of a dozen angry tweets![]()
I'm so very sorry that sounds exhausting - I hope you're home by now and have gotten some good rest!!!I lost a flight and it was my friends’ fault and they don’t want to admit. We needed to pay for another flight and go home 24 hours later than we were supposed to. I’m so tired xD 10 more hours until I get home