COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What makes a good teacher? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Random, but discuss, please.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
Maybe that they teach good? What the kids to succeed and try in every way to make learning fun?

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Willing to understand and work with all different kinds of kids! It's important that teachers recognize the differences in each student and try and help them learn well

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Willing to understand and work with all different kinds of kids! It's important that teachers recognize the differences in each student and try and help them learn well
just want to remind you that the usual class size is 30 kids :D. SUPERHEROES, they are, not teachers.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
A teacher with patience always makes for a good one.

Obviously they also need to teach well and it's great if they make their lessons memorable.

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
One that recognizes differences in learning and does their best to meet each kid's needs, whether during class or afterwards

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just want to remind you that the usual class size is 30 kids :D. SUPERHEROES, they are, not teachers.
indeed, i think any teacher that can manage to remember the quirks of each of their kids is actually someone with superhuman powers LOL

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I had a few great teachers that seemed to genuinely care about a student's success and not just finish the class and get the work done

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Random, but discuss, please.
if you look at teachers over here
their behaviour and attitude would make the answer to be this;

not give a fak about kids getting bullied
condoning bad behaviour or rewarding it
bitch about the job so bad and wanting to go home more than the kids
and there is more where that came from

:wimwim:
there are too many people in the teacher position that should not be there at all
:nayeonisdone:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
if you look at teachers over here
their behaviour and attitude would make the answer to be this;

not give a fak about kids getting bullied
condoning bad behaviour or rewarding it
bitch about the job so bad and wanting to go home more than the kids
and there is more where that came from

:wimwim:
there are too many people in the teacher position that should not be there at all
:nayeonisdone:
yeah, I know at least one, but like you gotta pay the rent :D.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
yeah, I know at least one, but like you gotta pay the rent :D.
one of them teachers i described above?
and you gotta pay rent is their way of thinking you mean right?
you not actually saying it is ok for people to become such teachers just because they need the money, right? :ilovebread:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
one of them teachers i described above?
and you gotta pay rent is their way of thinking you mean right?
you not actually saying it is ok for people to become such teachers just because they need the money, right? :ilovebread:
eeehhh maybeeee :D. It is not ok, but what people have said above is kind of .... unreal?
like bullying doesn´t happen at school these days. how are you going to deal with it? (it usually happens online)
teachers usually hate bad behaviour and rewarding it is kind of a case for a psychiatrist :D. such teachers are noticed right away due to children always complaining to parents, head teachers etc. this doesn´t happen very often anymore (maybe in more secluded school? but certainly not in your average school.)
it is really really really hard sometimes and you would be surprised how much teachers are bullied. so wanting to go home is a fair wish. especially after a long day.
before you ask why being a teacher? because you were naïve enough to study for it and no one ever employs you :D.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
eeehhh maybeeee :D. It is not ok, but what people have said above is kind of .... unreal?
like bullying doesn´t happen at school these days. how are you going to deal with it? (it usually happens online)
teachers usually hate bad behaviour and rewarding it is kind of a case for a psychiatrist :D. such teachers are noticed right away due to children always complaining to parents, head teachers etc. this doesn´t happen very often anymore (maybe in more secluded school? but certainly not in your average school.)
it is really really really hard sometimes and you would be surprised how much teachers are bullied. so wanting to go home is a fair wish. especially after a long day.
before you ask why being a teacher? because you were naïve enough to study for it and no one ever employs you :D.
ok i am REALLY confused with your post and view on things
you my closest friend on here so let's TALK because right now i am like WTF :lisalaugh: :wimwim: :ilovebread: :junweary:

1 what i have said is not unreal, i don't know how it goes down in your country but by the sounds of it now all teachers over there must be saints somehow? but over here, incl from personal and close up experience - and in plenty of other places abroad, all i said, actually has happened or is still happening.....really surprised a teacher herself does not know about this type of stuff going on in the world? like aren't there any bad teachers at your school? there is no way literally every single one of them is great like you and like a fair person
but please don't feel attacked and please don't take what i said too personal, i know you are a decent human being and thus i could and would assume you are a great teacher compared to many others!

2 bullying does not happen at school these days? are you talking about corona period or are you talking in general? like the past 10 years or whatever?
if the second, you are so fkin wrong sweetheart , like seriously
bullying, ANYWHERE, is still going on and will never stop because humans are humans
it happens in school offline and online, it happens at work places, at the police station, it happens on the street, in your neighbourhood
it is like one of them things, like how people will always be horny and evil, its one of them things that will always exist because humans are fkd up, we all are, just we all are in different ways and on different levels....
so you saying it does not happen at school and only online is seriously a vague thing to think, sure it happens A LOT online these days because social media made that real easy but that does not mean it does not happen in person no longer, of course it does!

3 to be specific, i was especially aiming for teachers that condone bad behaviour BECAUSE , after all they human so its normal, they are scared of that certain student and so scared they will become the target of this certain kid instead of that other student they see is getting bullied ....
plenty of people rather see someone else get hurt than themselves and they are not bothered to get involved to save their own ass....
that is human behaviour and also happens amongst teachers, especially towards students
plenty of news stories tell you how teachers get attacked or even killed by kids, teachers nowadays can't say shit without kids getting violent towards them
i think it is bad to look the other way as a teacher when you see a kid is bullying another kid , just because you don't want that bully to target you instead
... teachers should not be always so selfish and scared and actually unite against this behaviour and stand up for each other and for the students that they see obviously gets bullied
some teachers, they wanted to become a teacher because it seems fun and they like to work with kids at first,
but then later once they got the job for a few years they end up fed up with the kids and co workers and how some schools run terribly
so they just go there to get their paycheck, get them holiday days and be done with it

sure i understand the work can get a bit much because a lot of kids these days don't know the meaning of ''being good and respectful''
i understand teachers are fed up at times
but i dislike the fact some teachers are just there in the chair and look the other way when they see the kids they suppose to help and grow bully other kids and not say a word
i mean , sure , sometimes you don't know what to say right away to such kid but you can always think about it later on and then approach them about what you saw another day.... but most do not even do that and i think that is a real shame
(again, please don't take this personal, i am talking in general, not about you ♥)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
ok i am REALLY confused with your post and view on things
you my closest friend on here so let's TALK because right now i am like WTF :lisalaugh: :wimwim: :ilovebread: :junweary:

1 what i have said is not unreal, i don't know how it goes down in your country but by the sounds of it now all teachers over there must be saints somehow? but over here, incl from personal and close up experience - and in plenty of other places abroad, all i said, actually has happened or is still happening.....really surprised a teacher herself does not know about this type of stuff going on in the world? like aren't there any bad teachers at your school? there is no way literally every single one of them is great like you and like a fair person
but please don't feel attacked and please don't take what i said too personal, i know you are a decent human being and thus i could and would assume you are a great teacher compared to many others!

2 bullying does not happen at school these days? are you talking about corona period or are you talking in general? like the past 10 years or whatever?
if the second, you are so fkin wrong sweetheart , like seriously
bullying, ANYWHERE, is still going on and will never stop because humans are humans
it happens in school offline and online, it happens at work places, at the police station, it happens on the street, in your neighbourhood
it is like one of them things, like how people will always be horny and evil, its one of them things that will always exist because humans are fkd up, we all are, just we all are in different ways and on different levels....
so you saying it does not happen at school and only online is seriously a vague thing to think, sure it happens A LOT online these days because social media made that real easy but that does not mean it does not happen in person no longer, of course it does!

3 to be specific, i was especially aiming for teachers that condone bad behaviour BECAUSE , after all they human so its normal, they are scared of that certain student and so scared they will become the target of this certain kid instead of that other student they see is getting bullied ....
plenty of people rather see someone else get hurt than themselves and they are not bothered to get involved to save their own ass....
that is human behaviour and also happens amongst teachers, especially towards students
plenty of news stories tell you how teachers get attacked or even killed by kids, teachers nowadays can't say shit without kids getting violent towards them
i think it is bad to look the other way as a teacher when you see a kid is bullying another kid , just because you don't want that bully to target you instead
... teachers should not be always so selfish and scared and actually unite against this behaviour and stand up for each other and for the students that they see obviously gets bullied
some teachers, they wanted to become a teacher because it seems fun and they like to work with kids at first,
but then later once they got the job for a few years they end up fed up with the kids and co workers and how some schools run terribly
so they just go there to get their paycheck, get them holiday days and be done with it

sure i understand the work can get a bit much because a lot of kids these days don't know the meaning of ''being good and respectful''
i understand teachers are fed up at times
but i dislike the fact some teachers are just there in the chair and look the other way when they see the kids they suppose to help and grow bully other kids and not say a word
i mean , sure , sometimes you don't know what to say right away to such kid but you can always think about it later on and then approach them about what you saw another day.... but most do not even do that and i think that is a real shame
(again, please don't take this personal, i am talking in general, not about you ♥)
1. bullying. of course there are bad teachers that overlook some certain signs, but I was just trying to point out that it is not always easy to deal with. lots of people think that teachers have much more power than you think they have. if the bullying is happening, it is usually done outside of school and in that case, teachers or any school staff HAVE NO RIGHT to get involved - this is a case that people fail to understand. I have been accused of overlooking bullying that happened on the Internet outside of school and was called names,but in this case, the parents are the ones who are holding the cards and should call the police. I just think lots of people think that if a teacher doesn´t do anything, they are responsible and cold, but it is that by law, we are obliged not to. When bullying happens, the police must be called, the case must be opened and you need a lot of evidence, witnesses etc. It is not THAT easy.

2. the thing is I have never said it doesn´t happen ONLY online, I said mostly. It is always not easy to decide the issue. I have met kids that were being bullied and felt sorry for them, just to find out, they were actually bullies and one day the whole class just said enough and started to pay him back. It is not always that easy to decide. Again, I´m just saying, don´t feel like teachers are jerks if they don´t deal with the situation right in your eyes because trust me, everyone felt sorry for that boy without knowing the full story, but he is a hell to have in your class. It´s just draining. EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY.

what do you mean by that? so that teachers are always scared and selfish? what? :D I´m not even going to comment on that. what the hell?
I´m so sorry that you have gone through whatever made you think so, but most teachers are anything than selfish and scared to condemn that behaviour. omg, this is terrible.

I´m actually really surprised at the responses. I have never thought people hate us so much. This is terrifying, sad, scary and really depressive. Whoever has hurt all of you, I´m so sorry :(. I´m so so so so so so sorry. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed.

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Having patience with every child and being passionate about teaching in general. Also, having the dedication to ensure that every child becomes successful with even the smallest of things, regardless of who or what makes up that child.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread