COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What Makes you Active on Forums? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
What makes me spread my forum cheeks is the fact that there's a lot to talk about and share on them. The users' different dp & sigs. The staff (and users) coming up with new ideas. A good layout never hurts either.

Do you keep our tags in your back pocket?

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
That's a tough question. It's not collecting things because I've not had a new badge in ages. I've been on active forums before; but I have left anyway. Maybe overly toxic people/staff, lost interest on the general topic, or unfair behavior from staff have made me leave forums. I somehow have had a (maybe dormant) lifelong interest in music, so the subject here finds a sweet spot even though it's not perfect. I don't know, I feel like speculating.

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
honestly? cards :wimwim:
i wanna collect the sets for my ults as well as help my friends complete their sets if possible

Reactions Received
KS Coins
my twitter account being locked because I said I wanted to punch Ben Sasse

Really I check every day and see what i've been tagged in and will comment if I can so most of my forum interaction is through people using the fandom tags or BG/GG tags. So I guess people demanding my attention is how I stay active lol

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Boredom and I like talking to everyone

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I stay active bc I love talking to people! The cards are an added bonus, though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
honestly? cards :wimwim:
i wanna collect the sets for my ults as well as help my friends complete their sets if possible
I stay active bc I love talking to people! The cards are an added bonus, though.
in other words , being able to collect cute kpop items on a forum is a nice way to keep you occupied and active :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
That's a tough question. It's not collecting things because I've not had a new badge in ages. I've been on active forums before; but I have left anyway. Maybe overly toxic people/staff, lost interest on the general topic, or unfair behavior from staff have made me leave forums. I somehow have had a (maybe dormant) lifelong interest in music, so the subject here finds a sweet spot even though it's not perfect. I don't know, I feel like speculating.
reasons you left and not stayed active
am i following you correctly?
you having a tough time finding the words why you stay active here for example? what makes you active here? the nice people :mgblush::jenniesmug::lisalaugh:

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
the nice people
Could be a part of it now; but I have thrice the time on kpop forums compared to on other forums, and for the vast majority of the time around here, I just felt alone, like not known. So there is something more. Something that has kept my interest. The next forum I have stayed for longer, I stayed for a year, I have now three times as long on kpop forums.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread