What makes you angry? (1 Viewer)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Usually when someone says I did something I didn't do they(the adults) would usually know that they are lying because I would start crying(sometimes I fake cry to get my way) but anyways yeah.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
rude/mean people. i'm nice to everyone there's no reason to be rude or mean to anyone because they haven't hurt me. oh and insensitive people, everyone's insensitive about some thing but when you know you're actively being insensitive or hurting someone and do go on with it anyway it when i get mad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread